🎁 Upto 10% OFF on purchase of 2 or more items, Use code PLAY10
🚛 Free Delivery on all orders
🏷️ Cash on Delivery available
The Montessori ball tracker is a wooden learning material that allows children to put balls in through a hole on top of the tracks and watch them run down to a collecting tray. The ball tracker/track is definitely one that inspires creativity and development in young children.
- Made from purely natural wood and the safest material for the kids to play with.
- Child learns to visually track slow moving objects from left-to-right and right-to-left.
- The child learns to grasp and he/she is able to place the ball in the tracker.
- Toddlers also learn to distinguish between objects that can roll and objects that cannot.
- Improve the visual breadth and speed by training children's eyeball ability to follow and inspect objects
- At the bottom of the Ball Tracker, the ball disappears for a short while, which is often referred to as object permanence. This makes the exercise even more exciting.
- For any Montessori classroom and home school, this is a good tool for general sensory teaching.
Recommend Age: 1-4y
Function: Fine motor and gross motor skills
1 Ball tracker and 3 wooden balls